Home About Aktuelles Follow Impressum Datenschutz

04.11.18

too late to dream

Outrunning Karma - Alec Benjamin

this desolate road is forever long, all alone. if you listen closely, you hear me, understand why i‘m drowning. maybe me being alone became normal. doesn‘t mean that when i fall, i‘ll always survive. noticing someone else‘s suffering is hard, wrapped up in your own troubles, an aching heart. ducking, keeping secrets, you‘re wrong, not doing it for the attention. how many days of quiet can i keep? how many hours can i lay and dream? how long can i hide away and cry? before anyone notices that i'm gone. followed my path down to where i belong, maybe, before, if i had a friend, some words could've changed my heart, but now, it's too damn late to hear what you've said.
close my eyes and drown.
04. november 2018

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Du willst mit mir deine Gedanken zu meinen Texten teilen? Gerne!